2. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This version and last update of this policy have been effective since the date listed at the end of this policy.
3. What We May Collect: We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer orders, surveys and/or any offers or giveaways.
- Any information you may send, post or deliver to us, either electronically or otherwise, regardless of whether we have committed not to collect it as part of our standard practices under this policy.
4. What We Do Not Collect: Our standard practices include using secure third-party payment processors for any online payments to us. For this reason, and for the benefit of your privacy and security, we do not collect any of the following information:
- Credit card or debit card numbers, except for the last four digits of them, which may be collected by us to provide you with any refund, if available, to verify your status as an adult, and for transaction verification purposes.
- Bank account information.
- Social security numbers or tax identification numbers, except for tax purposes from our affiliates who are providing these numbers to us so they can receive payments from us.
5. What We Do with the Information We Gather: We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, text, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
6. Security: We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, including our use of secure third-party payment processors. Any of your information collected by these secure third-party processors is subject to their own privacy policies, not ours; therefore, you and we hereby agree that we will have no liability in connection with the actions or inactions of these processors.
7. Our Pledge to You: We will not sell, lease or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. We love our visitors and subscribers and we will not sell or rent your email address or any other information to any third parties.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to work more efficiently and to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to each user’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent or limit you from taking full advantage of the website.
11. Opting Out and Managing Your Information with Us: You may choose to stop the collection or use of your personal information by opting out at any time as provided here. Please note, however, if you are a member of any of our paid membership programs or an affiliate of our affiliate program, then opting out under this policy may result in a cancellation of your membership or affiliate account(s) with us, and a new membership fee or reinstatement fee may apply if you ever want to regain access to any of our membership or affiliate programs. For this reason, if you are a member or affiliate of ours, we may, at our option, email you once in reply to verify that you do intend to cancel your membership(s) or affiliate account(s) with us before we close your membership(s) or affiliate account(s). If at any time you would like to opt out, please contact us by email at i n f o @ uncorkingintuitionschool . com (without the spaces) including the words “opt out” in the subject line. If at any time you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us by email at the email address above including the words “contact info correction” in the subject line. If at any time you no longer want to receive emails similar to those you are receiving from us, you may unsubscribe using the “unsubscribe” link or button at the bottom of our email messages or, if you prefer, you may unsubscribe by contacting us by email at the email address above including the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line. If you choose to unsubscribe, we wish you all the best, and you’re welcome to re-subscribe at any time.
12. Communications & Other Privacy Matters: You consent to communicating with us through e-mail, including without limitation the exchanging of documents as attachments to e-mail communications. You understand that such communications may include information that we or you consider private, and that not all computer networks are necessarily secure. You agree to hold us harmless for any non-intentional loss of or access to electronically exchanged and stored information. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time. Some of the provisions of our Terms & Conditions and our Member Agreement may affect your privacy; therefore, our Terms & Conditions and Member Agreement are incorporated herein by reference.
Legal Template provided by SimplyDoneLegal.com; Copyright © 2015-2017, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED; used here by written permission; last updated June 30, 2017.